samedi 3 mai 2014

BUDAPEST & PARIS PICTURES

Hi !

Salut !

When I was in Budapest during the TEEN TOP tour, I took some pictures of the city. Here are a few of them, the full set is available on my Pinterest account.

Lorsque j'étais à Budapest pendant la tournée du groupe TEEN TOP, j'ai pris quelques photos de la ville, en voici un petit aperçu, le reste est disponible sur mon compte Pinterest.

Parlament House

Duna River

Parlament House

I took these pictures by night to complete the set I started in Japan last year. I'll try to take night pictures of each of the big cities I visit. I also took a few pictures in Paris. Here are two of them.
The whole set is on my Pinterest.

J'ai fait ces photos de nuit pour compléter la série que j'ai commencé au Japon, j'essaierai de faire des photos de nuit des grandes villes que je visite. J'en ai pris quelques unes à Paris dont voici une petite partie.
Le reste est disponible sur mon Pinterest.

Eiffel Tower

Notre Dame de Paris

See you,

A+

Julien Chantôme,

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire