lundi 6 juin 2016

JAPAN ADDICT Z 2 - STEAMPUNK PHOTOGRAPHIE

Hello !

Bonjour à tous !

I've finished my convention marathon with Japan Addict Z 2 this weekend. It took place at Le Zénith in Strasbourg !

Je termine mon marathon de conventions avec la Japan Addict Z 2 au Zénith de Strasbourg !

As usual, let's start with the links :

Comme d'habitude, commençons par les liens :

ALL THE PICTURES TAKEN IN THE BACKGROUND ARE AVAILABLE ON FLICKR :
https://www.flickr.com/photos/julienchantome/albums/72157666793460523

TOUTES LES PHOTOS PRISES DANS LE DÉCOR SONT DISPONIBLES SUR FLICKR :
https://www.flickr.com/photos/julienchantome/albums/72157666793460523

You were so many to take pictures in my background and using the accessories. My Steampunk weapons had a lot of succes and I promise you, they will come back for the next conventions.

Vous avez été nombreux à venir profiter du décor et de ses accessoires, mes armes retrofuturistiques ont eu un gros succès et je vous promets leur retour pour les prochaines conventions.





The A-Team !





Pedro, my dear Friend, who helped me a lot during the weekend.

My next conventions will be in september. Nekonvention in Colmar and Anim'Est in Nancy.
Before that, I will be with Bonbon Maléfique, helping her at Japan Expo.

Mes prochaines sorties auront lieu après la rentrée pour la Nekonvention de Colmar et Anim'Est à Nancy.
En attendant, c'est avec le stand de Bonbon Maléfique que je serais présent à la Japan Expo.

I will make some updates on the blog before that, I'm now working on my new website, and I have some projects I'm working on that I can't wait to show you.

Je ne manquerais pas de vous faire quelques updates entre temps, car mon site internet va bientôt changer et j'ai pas mal de projets sur le feu.

See you,

A très bientôt,

Julien Chantôme,

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire